The Staff and Governors are very proud of Exhall Junior School and believe that our school provides a happy, hardworking environment in which every child is supported and encouraged to achieve.
Shared School Vision
Our vision is of a school where all students:
- grow into confident young people who are passionate about continuing their learning into secondary school and beyond;
- feel positive about their own skills and abilities, and enjoy succeeding;
- aspire to excellence, recognising the benefits of challenge and hard work
- are safe, ready and respectful members of all communities, they are committed to making positive choices and contributing fully to life.
We aim to improve life opportunities for all of our students and make every school day count. By establishing a positive and supportive learning culture and a vibrant, safe and happy environment, we strive to ensure that everything we do has a positive impact.
As we move towards achieving our vision, we believe that our school will become:
- A learning community that attracts outstanding talent and grows capacity from within.
- A positive, supportive and safe place to be, to work, and to learn, where everybody is respected and valued.
- A significant presence in the local community that reaches out and welcomes contributions in from others.